Deng from South Sudan - Kalobeyei, 2019
We spotted Deng outside a barber shop in the Kalobeyei market, a very happy accidental meeting. At least two meters tall with striking features that wouldn’t look out of place on a magazine cover. Deng showed off his skills on the basketball court and spoke to us about his ambition to become the next President of South Sudan after finishing school. Photo by Coco Olakunle.
€125,- | Framed 30 x 40 cm
€145,- | Framed 50 x 40 cm
100% of all proceeds go to building more KLABU sports clubs around the world.
- What you spend in the webshop goes directly to powering sports with refugees
Clothing product info:
- Designed to help you move freely on and off the pitch
- Premium quality, made in Italy
- Slim fit shirt
- Shirt and shorts: 100% lightweight Polyester
- Socks: 92% Polyamide and 8% Elastane
- Designed in Amsterdam by Kelvin Govey and Multiple Identities with input from Kalobeyei, trims by Avery Dennison
- Cool machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron directly on embellishments
- We ship worldwide
- As a start-up non-profit we cannot offer free returns