Deng from South Sudan - Kalobeyei, 2019
We spotted Deng outside a barber shop in the Kalobeyei market, a very happy accidental meeting. At least two meters tall with striking features that wouldn’t look out of place on a magazine cover. Deng showed off his skills on the basketball court and spoke to us about his ambition to become the next President of South Sudan after finishing school.
€125,- | Framed 30 x 40 cm
€145,- | Framed 50 x 40 cm
100% of all proceeds go to building more KLABU sports clubs around the world.
- What you spend in the webshop goes directly to powering sports with refugees
Clothing product info:
- Designed to help you move freely on and off the pitch
- Premium quality, made in Italy
- Slim fit shirt
- Shirt and shorts: 100% lightweight Polyester
- Socks: 92% Polyamide and 8% Elastane
- Designed in Amsterdam by Kelvin Govey and Multiple Identities with input from Kalobeyei, trims by Avery Dennison
- Cool machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron directly on embellishments
- We ship worldwide
- As a start-up non-profit we cannot offer free returns