Lucky - Kalobeyei, 2019
Stocking up on drinks for the team at the “Lucky” gas station in Kakuma, we bumped into this young girl. The red of her hijab popped against the blue roof behind her. As we started talking, her brothers and uncle approached. I explained the colours and the beautiful girl had caught my eye and they helped to translate the compliment to her. Photo by Coco Olakunle.
€125,- | Framed 30 x 40 cm
€145,- | Framed 50 x 40 cm
100% of all proceeds go to building more KLABU sports clubs around the world.
- What you spend in the webshop goes directly to powering sports with refugees
Clothing product info:
- Designed to help you move freely on and off the pitch
- Premium quality, made in Italy
- Slim fit shirt
- Shirt and shorts: 100% lightweight Polyester
- Socks: 92% Polyamide and 8% Elastane
- Designed in Amsterdam by Kelvin Govey and Multiple Identities with input from Kalobeyei, trims by Avery Dennison
- Cool machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron directly on embellishments
- We ship worldwide
- As a start-up non-profit we cannot offer free returns