Two young boys - Kalobeyei, 2019
Refugees and locals, young and old gather daily at the end of the hot afternoon to watch team sports in Kalobeyei. Either supporting from the sidelines or playing their own games nearby. Photo by Coco Olakunle.
€125,- | Framed 30 x 40 cm
€145,- | Framed 50 x 40 cm
100% of all proceeds go to building more KLABU sports clubs around the world.
- What you spend in the webshop goes directly to powering sports with refugees
Clothing product info:
- Designed to help you move freely on and off the pitch
- Premium quality, made in Italy
- Slim fit shirt
- Shirt and shorts: 100% lightweight Polyester
- Socks: 92% Polyamide and 8% Elastane
- Designed in Amsterdam by Kelvin Govey and Multiple Identities with input from Kalobeyei, trims by Avery Dennison
- Cool machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron directly on embellishments
- We ship worldwide
- As a start-up non-profit we cannot offer free returns